3D Architectural Renderings
For over a decade, Sorrell Studio has provided outstanding 3D architectural renderings for clients across the United States. Markets include Senior Living, Multifamily, Hospitality, Commercial, and Residential.
Used primarily for:
- Marketing future construction projects
- Increasing unit sales before construction is completed
- Proposing conceptual designs
- City approval of building designs
- As a design tool to save the client thousands of dollars on last second change orders
3D Real Estate Walkthrough Animation Videos
Take a virtual walk around your building with the most effective 3D real estate marketing tool available. Sorrell Studio wants to push your marketing and visualization efforts further than you thought were possible on an average budget.
- Marketing and sales before project completion
- Conceptual Design Stages
- Advertising for Senior Living, Multifamily, Hospitality, Commercial, Residential
- City approval of building design
- Increasing your conversion rate
- Building Design Tool
Advertising Videos for Real Estate
I will edit together all your marketing 3D imagery and videos into one beautiful film that will wow your clients. Still images will be converted to moving images. Animated walkthrough videos will give viewers the sense that they are taking a guided tour. Graphics, logos, and text will be added throughout the video to give viewers more insight into the project. Music soundtracks will be added that complements the feel of your property.
- Maximizing your marketing and sales initiatives
- Increase client interest before and during construction
- Video advertising on websites or television commercials
Review Your Design
Creating a photo-real architectural rendering or walkthrough video is not only for marketing. You could use my services to save the owner thousands of dollars in last second design changes. Sorrell Studio will create your building in 3D space using all the construction documents and specification that come from the architect, interior designer, electrical engineer, and landscape architect to get the most accurate 3D Architectural Rendering available today. I will custom model all 3D elements including the furniture, light fixtures, and fabric selections from the specs. I can’t recall a project that didn’t require some revision based on the review of my renderings, which in turn saved money on last second change orders during construction.
- Saving the client money
- Marketing and sales
- Reviewing the design
- Making valuable design changes